Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Really...?

So, guess what? Angela's back home! YEY! She was in Italy for like 2 and 1/2 weeks.
Guess what? She was NOT missed by me.
Guess what? So, this morning we are going to my class, and Tyler was like "Oh, could we lay off the couple stuff when Angela is around?" And I'm like "Okay, sure. Whatever." because I seriously didn't care. I was thinking I wouldn't be around them either way, so no big deal. And then I was thinking... Then I asked.. "But she knows... Right?" And good old Tyler says "... No.... I have to work on that..." And I'm thinking "It doesn't matter, because I haven't told Henry, so I'm just as guilty, so I didn't make a big deal out of it. Plus it's not that big of a deal..." And then after 5th period, Tyler was talking and said "So, I told Angela about us..." And I was like, "Okay? What she say?" And then he was like "Well, nothing yet, she hasn't texted back..." And I was like "Really?" and he didn't understand why I would think that would be bad. Then I then found out after 6th period that she wanted Tyler back... What the heck?!?! SHE dumped HIM because she's a freaking Mormon! Mormons can't date NON-Mormans. Tyler's a BAPTIST. Which is NOT  a Mormon. And after dating him for a year, said she didn't want to hide it anymore, so they were over. Who does that?!?! Who dates someone for a YEAR then decides: Oh, yea, I can't lie to my parents anymore. It's already been a year, if you like him, either fight for him, or keep dating him, it's been working out so far.
But then again, I can't really complain about her dumping him, because if she hadn't then we wouldn't really be...
Now, all I know, is that we can't do anything couply around her... But I didn't want to either way... But the thing is... This means she doesn't approve of us dating... But we're still dating... So, is this good?
And I talked to Tyler about Angela.. And if he likes her still. Well, I actually asked it he was truly over her... And he made this face, which really did make me believe him more... And he was like "Yea, I had to get over her. That's why she broke up with me when she did..."
So, he told me he was over her. And then he practically just turned down Angela for me... That's a good thing right? Why am I even questioning it.. Of course it is... So, she's just really upsetting me.. I mean, who does that? Really?

Guy: Hey, me and this girl are dating.
Girl: But I want you back!
Guy: But you broke up with me like forever ago...?
Girl: But this trip to Italy has made me recognize how much I truly love you and want you back!
-----------
Me: Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment