Friday, May 27, 2011

She's Winning...

So still can't do anything in front of her... Which is so stupid...
So many things people have told me:

1: This is like the dumbest thing I have EVER heard!
2: Dump him, then he'll realize that he messed up then come back to you.
3: Talk to him.
4: Talk to her.
5: Just go up to him, make out with him and flick her off while you are doing it. You will be physically flicking her off and mentally flicking her off at the same time!!

I think I like #5 the best xDD

But with #1, that is what I'M thinking! Who seriously makes rules for someone else's boyfriend??? I mean it's MY boyfriend, and I don't even have rules for him!

With #2... Don't you think THAT is dumb?? Because Tyler isn't going to think to try to win me back, he'll just think that he lost me... And I don't even want to think what would happen  between him and her after that...

With #3... He wouldn't listen... And even if he did... I'm afraid that he'll take HER side... I know that is really horrible to think about... And it is very horrible... And shouldn't he ASK how I feel about this?? Or KNOW how I would feel about this???

With #4... There's a few things I would like to yell at her... But then she would just either play this innocent look or just go crying to Tyler... Then Tyler would be upset with me... Plus then he would have to comfort her.... Which would suck majorly...

With #5... Like I said before, LOVE this idea... But I stay away from both of them together and she stays away from us when we're together. Which I like to do... And I doubt if I tried to even go in for a kiss with him he wouldn't kiss back... So it would just be embarrassing for me.



But she's getting what she wants. She tearing me from him practically, because he has to 'split our time together.' Which is stupid... But I just have to deal with it for another week.. Then it's exams, then it's all over. And he's mine for the summer. At least we won't have to worry about any 'rules' then...

8 more days... That's all it takes for freedom... With my boyfriend... Weird much?

No comments:

Post a Comment