Friday, June 10, 2011

It is the end...

I am sorry to say that this will be my last post on this blog. I will have two more blogs coming up. One will be about my next two summers, and the other will be about me being an upper classmen. Because guess what? I am offically an 11th grader!! I'm so happy! My exams went fine, my goodbyes took a little while than I thought they would but it was all good.

Now to the juicy stuff, right? You (probably don't) want to know about Tyler coming over for dinner last night, right?
Well, he came around four. And I had made brownies, and gotten his root beer (Tyler is all about his root beer...) and he left at 9:15. Very depressing...
When he came over we pretty much just sat down on the couch, while we talked and stuff... Couldn't do much of anything with three kids running around.. He was getting frustrated over that, but he knew what he was walking into when he came. We had taco's. I had gotten a little frustrated at my mom for a mishap with good cheese... Kind of embarrassing... But I'm not sure if he knew about it... But after dinner we were sitting on the couch, and we had time to breathe, because one little one was with my mom and the other two were with my sister, so we decided to kiss, not that much... Next thing I know, Nick, the youngest, is walking in saying he has to separate us. Then I hear my mom talking to Jarred, the oldest, saying "You can go separate them, too!" I was not happy... Then they started writing notes with our initials in a heart with forever underneath it... Yey... That's not embarrassing... But Tyler didn't see those... Then Nick started to sing "Tyler and (my name) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." And I'm just like "Oh dear God... Please stop this..." But when Tyler left, everyone said he was a nice kid, and he played with the kids just fine. He behaved for the most part...
But yesterday was just overall a very good day. Today has been kind of dry... And because it is summer, I should post about today, but I will, because there's not that much. We just went to Judy Moody, and it's my moms birthday. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment