Wednesday, June 8, 2011

When It's Broke It's Perfect

So. I miscalculated this last three post = 50... Because I will have to have 51 post, because tomorrow is my last day of school and I don't want to talk about school on my summer blog... I'm so excited. Even though Tyler won't pick anything to eat! I don't know what we will have... My mom will think of something. He can be so difficult... Yesterday I was asking him to pick something and he said pizza. Then said he didn't care, that I should pick something so I was being a smart ass and asked him how he felt about Liver and Onions. And he said ewe at first, then I was like "then pick something!!" and then he was like "Okay, that's fine." and I was like "I don't like it!!" Then he got mad at me for not actually picking something. And we were suppose to have chicken and some stuff yesterday, but we had pizza instead, so I wonder if we could have that tomorrow... But we might have it tonight! All I can really think of other than that is fish, but we'd have to get a lot of fish... I don't know. I'm kind of nervous about it... I don't know how the kids will react to Tyler, he says he'll be good, and I know he will, but I just can't help thinking that something bad will happen tomorrow...
But what will be cool, is that what ever happens tomorrow night will be the start of my new blog!!! I'm so happy! I will be a Jr. tomorrow at 11:43 a.m. I'm so excited... And Tyler today actually talked about Homecoming... He didn't even go this year! But I think he will, because of me. Which makes me super happy, because then I won't be the loser without a date anymore!
The perks of having a boyfriend... It's just still really weird how we are together... Just about a month.. <3 Ain't it wonderful???

Today was just kind of whatever. I had my TA exam, took me like 20 minutes to do, then we had to wait until everyone was done, then I went to Tyler's class, the teacher only had a few things for me to do and I did them semi fast. Then Tyler walked me to 4th period... But he hasn't texted me back yet... And I texted him over an hour ago... And he came home at 9:45... Doesn't mean anything, right? I'm just worrying about nothing, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment