Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Actual Excitement???

So, right now I am listening to All Time Low. Best. Band. Ever.
I'm like so freaking happy right now. I just went on Facebook and saw the they posted something about being able to get their new CD on ITunes... I don't have an IPod... So I went on Walmart.com, and found out the release date is today!!!! And so I ran to my sister and asked if she would take me to Wally World. And she said I should just wait until Mother came home... And I was worried that they would be sold out, but my sister still did not want to take me... So, I called my mother, who said that she had to make dinner (which is probably what I will be doing...) so I went back to my sister, who was in a huge mood. But she finally gave in. So, I went into Wally World all excited and happy. And I'm looking at all of the albums... No All Time Low... I asked someone if the release date was today, would the CD be out. They went to the 'New Releases' place, which I did not see, and asked for the name and band, and I told her, and she went to the back. And five minutes she came back out with a brand new CD in her hand saying that I was in luck!!!! I was so happy I swiped my credit card and ran out of Wally World, and then jumped into my sisters car, who was STILL in a horrid mood. And I asked if I could listen to it... She said no... I got depressed, but it is blasting on my radio right now, so I'm happy. And my sister is letting me use her IPod tomorrow, so I will listen to it tomorrow during school!!! =]

Okay, so I thought I wouldn't have anything to post about, but look above ^ so awesome topic. Ha.
So, I went to school, and I got there a little early, so I put down my bag, and went over to the table that Tyler sometimes hangs out with, before I get there, and I sat next to him, and he hugged me and we stayed there the whole morning, and my friend was actually at the other tables, but I didn't go over there, and I'm  kind of happy I didn't because, even though I don't understand his computer talk, I am able to talk to Tyler and be there next to him... It's been almost a month. =] And Angela didn't come and bother us, she was walking past us, he didn't see her, but I did... But she went over to the tables we normally go to... I wonder if she knew we were there...
I'm so happy about us... And I now don't get all worried or worked up about Angela, she's nothing. Plus, two more days of school, then I won't have to deal with her. For two months!!! I'm like so excited about summer, it's actually going to be fun.

So, today I took my Chemistry exam and Journalism exam. Chem was actually very difficult... And Journalism was 50 easy questions... So, tomorrow will be T.A. and English... Tyler will leave early tomorrow, which is kind of a good thing, because after my T.A. exam, I'll go to Tyler's class for the teacher, and he'll walk me to class, and stay with me, hopefully. He probably will... But whatever. I'm just so excited.

Summer is almost here. And I hope Tyler and I hang out after school tomorrow... Crud... Now that I think of it... Angela has 4th period lunch... That means she won't have to go to a class... I don't think she would ask him for a ride home... Right? Ugh... Okay, maybe I am still worrying about her...

No comments:

Post a Comment