Monday, June 6, 2011

Three More Days...

I have three more days of school. And hopefully three more post coming up. I want to land on even '50' post. Don't try to go count, because right now if I look at my home page for blogger it says: "47 post" and I'm like "SOOO CLOSE!!" So, I have purposely not blogging for the past few days, so I can share my last few days of 10th grade year with you. I know, most of you are out of school. And I envy you for that... But I am in school still. It sucks.
Today was the first day of exams. I had my Latin II exam... I pretty much bombed that exam... But today was the last day I will EVER have to deal with Latin!!! I'm so freaking happy!
There's not much I can really talk about... Nothing really happened today...
This weekend I was planning on going rolling skating with Tyler... So, the plan was I was going to go to the beach and then go skating with him when I got home on Saturday... Friday he asked if, after skating, I wanted to go see Pirate of the Caribbean, with his family. And I told him that normally, skating goes a bit late, like opens at 7... And then he was like "Then maybe before skating?" But then I looked up the times for skating, its only open 12-3:30 on Saturdays anyways! Ugh. So, we just went to the movies... Found out how to make out and still watch the movie... So, that was Saturday.
Okay, so there is my moms high school best friend, Scottie B, is staying at our house for the week, and Scottie B is just acting silly, like he's my dad, and talking about Tyler, and asking about him and such. So, I suggested that Tyler should come over for dinner. Tyler actually wants to come over to my house, so he was all over it, and once I told Scottie B about it, he was all over it too.
So, Tyler will meet my moms crazy friends... I really hope this goes well....

No comments:

Post a Comment